|TERMS AND CONDITIONS:|
These terms and conditions will apply when you access our website, on-line ordering service and phone lines. Before proceeding to place an order, we ask that you read these terms and conditions carefully. You will also find that they contain some useful advice on how to use our on-line ordering service.
"We" are Ticket4-you trading as www.ticket4-you.com, We are a leading independent UK ticket agent. We have years of experience in this field and our unique expertise manifests itself in an unparallel comprehensive database.
(1) Set out below is a useful summary of the steps which you must follow in order to conclude a legally binding contract with us:
Step 1: Provided that you agree unconditionally to these terms and conditions, you will be given the opportunity at the end of this document to click on the "accept" button. The next page to appear on your screen will be our standard order form which contains information on pricing and methods of payment.
Step 2: On completing the order form you will be given the opportunity to submit an order to us by clicking on the "order" button which appears at the end of the form. On receipt, we will send to you notification by electronic mail that your order has been processed. Upon receipt of such notification and provided that you are able to access it, a legally binding contract will have been formed between us. We reserve the right not to process your order and accordingly, we will notify you as soon as reasonably possible by electronic mail if this is the case.
If you do not wish to submit an order to us, you should click on the "escape" button and you will return to our home page.
(2) Please note that while we guarantee to send to you a notification of every valid order we receive from you, you will understand that we cannot equally guarantee that the notification we send will be received by you, nor that, if it is received by you, it is legible and uncorrupted.
(3) These terms and conditions shall override any contrary terms or conditions published by us or appearing on this website in relation to any order placed by you with us. However these terms shall be deemed to incorporate (and you agree to be bound by) any additional terms and conditions which may apply to offers and promotions appearing on this website from time to time.
(4) We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions from time to time at our sole discretion without liability to you. The latest terms and conditions will be made available on our website.
Conditions of Use of this Website and the on-line ordering service
(1) There are some situations where we cannot accept an order, and in the order form, you will be asked to identify if any of these are applicable to you by either clicking on a "yes" or "no" box. You will ensure that your responses are not misleading or inaccurate, and accordingly you acknowledge that we are reliant upon you to complete the order form accurately.
(2) You agree not to post or transfer to our website (nor include in any message) any material which is obscene, misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, illegal, in breach of any copyright or other intellectual property right, or damaging to data, software or the performance of our or any other parties' computer system. You agree to indemnify us in respect of any liabilities, losses, expenses, or other costs whatsoever incurred as a result of a breach of your obligation under this condition 3, including, but not limited to, any claims made against us by any third party.
(3) The Data Protection Act 1998 is designed to protect individuals about whom information is entered and stored on computer and other systems. Accordingly, it lays down strict standards of accuracy, relevance and care of such data including how it may be divulged. Any data about individuals you enter onto our website directly or include in any message to us will be subject to the Act and you are responsible for its accuracy and relevance and must have the authority to disclose it and for us to utilize it for the purposes of any transaction concluded for or by you through this website.
(4) In consideration of agreeing to your use of this website, you acknowledge that the ownership in any intellectual property rights (including, for the avoidance of doubt, copyright) in this website belongs to us. Accordingly, any part of this website (or its source HTML code) may not be used, transferred, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner other than for the purposes of utilizing this website meaning that you may only display it on your computer screen and print it out on your printer for the sole purpose of viewing its content.
(5) You may only use the trade marks featured in our website for the purpose of displaying this website on your computer screen or printing out this website on your printer.
(6) You may not link this website to any other website. Furthermore, we do not make any warranties, representations or undertakings about the content of any other website which may be referred to or accessed by hypertext link with this website, and we do not endorse or approve the content of such third party websites.
(7) Please be aware that to the extent permitted by law and except as expressly provided for in part B of these terms and conditions, we do not accept liability in respect of this website, your use of it or our on-line ordering service.
(8) Use of this website is subject to the laws of England and Wales, and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Description and Pricing
(1) Unless otherwise stated all prices of tickets advertised on this website are inclusive of VAT.
(2) Tickets are likely to be advertised on this website for sale at a price above face value. The sale price indicated includes booking fees and VAT.
(3) Every effort will be made to ensure that the tickets you receive match the description set out on this website as far as reasonably possible. However, we reserve the right to upgrade your tickets at no additional cost if for any reason the tickets you purchase become unavailable.
(1) Payment shall be made by you for all monies owed to us in respect of orders placed on this Website ("Payment").
(2) Payment shall be made on order and is acceptable by cash, cheque or all major credit and debit cards: (Switch, MasterCard, Visa and Visa electron). Cheques and Postal Orders should be made payable to Ticket4-you and crossed "payee only".
The risk of damage to or loss of tickets supplied by us will pass to you when the tickets are dispatched from our premises. We will not dispatch tickets to you until we are receipt of Payment in full in cleared funds and ownership of the tickets remains with us until that point.
In the event of cancellation/rescheduling if an event is cancelled by the artist or promoter, we will refund the monies paid in full. If an event is rescheduled by the artist or promoter and you cannot attend we will refund the face value of the tickets only. We do not have any control over these events. We will not be liable for costs of travel fares, hotels, or any other expenses that may be incurred if a concert is cancelled/rescheduled. It is your responsibility to ensure the concert is going ahead before travelling. We will do our best to inform you if the date has been changed but we do not accept liability if we are unable to contact you. We strongly advise that you check before making arrangements.
We aim to dispatch tickets at the latest 48 hours prior to the event. This is because some events have posting restrictions, especially souvenir tickets, and are not dispatched until much closer to the event taking place.
All Sales are Final
(1) Please be aware that the right to withdraw (or cooling off period) provided by the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 does not apply to the sale of tickets.
(2) All ticket sales are final. No refunds, cancellations, or exchanges are issued after you have purchased your tickets. We are not responsible for changes such as the event date, time, venue, adverse weather conditions or other matters beyond our control. We shall not be responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen after dispatch to you. In exceptional circumstances duplicate tickets can be issued, please ask a member of staff for details.
(3) If we are unable to fulfill an order by reason of an error or omission on our behalf, you shall be entitled to a full and complete refund including all booking fees and charges.
(4) Under exceptional circumstances refunds will be made at the discretion of the Management Team at Ticket4-you.com
Nothing in this agreement shall serve to exclude or limit our liability in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
We reserve the right to terminate this agreement immediately on notice to you in the event that you are deemed to be in material breach of any term of this agreement.
We aim to provide you with a quality service. If, however, you feel that you have cause to complain, you can contact us at the following address Ticket4-you, 39-41 North Road, London N7 9DP. We will try to do our best to solve any problems that arise, giving all issues prompt attention.
We do not take responsibility for any matter which is outside our reasonable control including without limitation the cancellation, delay or postponement of any concert or other applicable event nor for any consequential loss arising from such matters.
This agreement supersedes any prior agreements or arrangements which may have subsisted between us, provided the information you have given to us is not incorrect or fraudulent.
(1) reference to any statute or statutory provision includes a reference to that statute or statutory provision as from time to time amended, extended or re-enacted;
(2) words importing the singular include the plural, words importing any gender include every gender and words importing persons include bodies corporate and unincorporated; and (in each case) vice versa;
(3) any reference to a party to this agreement includes a reference to his successors in title and permitted assigns;
(4) the headings to the Clauses are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation or construction of this agreement.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
Notwithstanding that the whole or any part of any provision of this Agreement may prove to be illegal or unenforceable the other provisions of this Agreement and the remainder of the provision in question shall remain in full force and effect.
The parties confirm their intent not to confer any rights on any third parties by virtue of this Agreement and accordingly the Contracts (Rights of Third parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to this Agreement.
We have recently updated our refund policy, in accordance with the latest Trading Standards guidelines, in order to offer our customers the best possible service.
Any person is hereby authorized to view, copy, print and distribute any information published by Ticket4-you on its WWW server provided that:
It is used for reference purposes only
It is used for non-commercial purposes only
Note that any product, described on this server may be the subject of other Intellectual Property Rights reserved by Ticket4-you and not licensed hereunder. Information on this server is provided 'as is' without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
The information herein may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may periodically be made to the information and will be incorporated in new editions of this publication. Ticket4-you may make improvements or changes in products and programs described in this publication at anytime without notice.
All information provided is both private and confidential, Ticket4-you will never relay/sell any information to any third parties of any kind.